Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You Don't Mess with the Zohan

The recent air strike from Israel on Gaza Strip is way too much. Innocent civilians and UN officials were killed during the air strikes, such action will increase the hatred between two parties from one generation to another.

If the Israelis' retaliation started like what Israel has claimed - Hamas fire rockets to the south of Israel. Then, I would like to ask why the hell Hamas militants provoke such a fight with Israel?

History has showed that the Israeli's style means if you hit me with a RPG, I am going to drop 10 pcs of 500lbs bomb on you, go and watch "Munich" and you will know. So, you don't mess with Zohan! I don't think either party will stop their fight now due to both sides need to save their face, I won't if I am Hamas militants head or Israel government. Someone will need to be the middle man and ask both sides to cease fire!

On the other hand, there were a group of 500 people demonstrated in front of US embassy yesterday. If I am the ambassador, I will be like, "What the hell?" Is like the neighbor on your left and right are fighting with each other, the neighbor who stay opposite of you demonstrated in front of your house. Hahahaha

One of my colleagues think that such attack might be political motivated as some interest groups are behind such attack so they can push the oil price up by creating war. I think he got a point here.

No comments: