Saturday, December 06, 2008

Eng Keong and Mae Gan family

Met up with Eng Keong and Mae's family when they came back for vacation. The little baby is Colven and the elder baby boy is Justen, Mae said that they are still Malaysians, hmmm... I guess it is safer to travel as a Malaysian than American nowdays. :) I called Justen "侧田". Heheheh, just like I call his mom Mae Gan (梅干), I am so bad la... :)
Mae said that she is a loyal fan of my blog. (Sorry la, I didn't bring my pen, so I can't sign your autograph). I thanked her for her support and also for those who are reading this; because of you guys, I manage to write more BS... hahaha. Anyway, I believe quite a number of people will envy Ah Mae's life, a loving husband and two gorgeous kids. When she is free, she just drive her husband's mercedes C Class together with her kids to shopping mall and do some window shopping. No stress at work, and she just have to worry a bit when the cost of the rice went up too high. Sometimes a simple life means happiness.

Carrying Colven is like carrying a 'mini meat bolster'.... "Hey.... there is no sweets or candies inside my mouth, stop digging it!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you become bigger than before ya. it can be seen from your face , keep fitting la...:)

Merrily

Kwong said...

I am 73kg now, must be sort of overweight. :(

Anonymous said...

Stop envying.
Find a woman and get married.
Have 2 kids.
Buy your wife a luxury car too.

~ Seksek

Kwong said...

Sek: I think I better put my hope on you which is more practical, because you have completed item 1 and 3. :)

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't say I'm a loyal fan of your blog. It has been more than 2 mths that I didn't come visit your blogs, I didn't even know you write about my family until I checked the archived blogs today...hahaha...no more window shoppping lar..with 2 kids, how could I enjoy the fun of shopping without kids running around? So is better to stay home nowadays! Ya..SEK is right, find a woman and get married..don't be tooooooo..picky!!

Kwong said...

Wah... want to pour cold water like that meh? Stay home better la during such a tough time.:)