Wednesday, December 31, 2008

**********


I went home early today, my laptop got some blue screen error and I can't boot up my windows this morning. In the afternoon, I drop my laptop to the HP IT staff and let them fix the problem for me. I won't be back to the office until next Monday, so I let them have my laptop so they can work on it on Friday.
The IT staff ask me what is my password. By right I shouldn't tell him. But then I can't sit with him and wait for them the whole day so they can fix my laptop in front of me. I have no choice but to give away my password. Sigh, my little secret has exposed to him after I gave away my password, it was a name that I use for easy remembering, we got too many passwords to remember, so I just make it simple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to complain here lah, they just want your permission to open your computer. There are a lots of software which can open your computer without login or using any password, very simple one.

Kwong said...

Wah, if so simple then no point having a password already.