Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Food Price and Petrol Price

Petrol price has gone down to Rm1.80/litre, I can notice a lot of people drive faster recently. I also speed like 110-120km/h every morning when I head to work, for me, it is not because the petrol price drop, it is because my fear on traffic police has gradually disappear after I got my speeding ticket 2-3 months ago. Besides that, speeding also keeps my mind conscious.

On the other hand, the food price doesn't react to the drop of petrol price. The result - You can see a lot of people walk like a zombie in shopping malls, pasar malam, etc.. they walk really slow, I need to 'over take' them most of the time because they are blocking my way, I call it "path-hogging", may be is me, I am walking too fast...or perhaps not enough money for good food?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I even not going to shopping mall or pasar malam for saving $$. Reason: can not tahan of the food price~~ Jin Shi

Kwong said...

Wah... so cham meh?