Friday, December 12, 2008

Ericsson Party



My fellow colleagues were guessing that the "Ericsson's annual dinner" has replaced with "Ericsson Party"...
Buffet dinner was catered by Sunway hotel, so the food is still okay, we have free flow of beer too, most people might have break some rules in the employee manual - "No drinking of alcohol in office premises" :).
We have some band singing in the office building and also some staffs who show their talent by picking up the mic and sing. I do notice that quite a bunch of Malay staff are quite good at singing. You might not see any of them in Redbox or Newway but I guess they might have secretly practice the skill with a DVD + karaoke player at home. There is a lady Malay staff who sang the song, "My endless love" very well. Me and my colleague actually stops in the middle of a conversation to see her sing... wow!


The party is scheduled to end at 10pm, but I left at 9pm, feeling a bit sleepy after drinking some beer.... (yawn). I gave all my lucky draw tickets to my colleague who is going to stay longer, don't bother to win any great prizes though.

No comments: