Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sony Ericsson C905

Got my Sony Ericsson C905 from the company last month, bought it at RM1730, but I only have to pay Rm230 extra as the company subsidize the rest. The phone is really nice and cool, especially the black color one, cuz it comes with 8 megal pixel camera with face detection. I think it is the one that James Bond use in the Quantum of Solace. Too bad, I didn't really got a chance to own and use the phone.
Anyway, I sold it to my friend for Rm1.5k, she really got a great deal as Bandar Utama was selling around Rm2099 last month. So she also bought me dinner after handling all the cash to me. :)

Why would I want to sell such a good phone at such a low price?
Reason 1: Frankly speaking, I don't like to use SE's phone, prefer Nokia which is really easy to use.
Reason 2: I am still using my i-phone, though I wish it comes with the forward SMS feature.

No comments: