Friday, February 20, 2009

Sarah Brightman's Concert

Ya hoo! My friend managed to bought me the tickets for Sarah Brightman's concert, I bought the cheapest one to hear her heavenly voice. Cheapest tickets usually sold out very fast, but now I still can get it, I guess a lot of people either don't know who is she or people just want to save up some cash for rainy days.
In case you have no idea who is Sarah, she is one of the world's famous soprano, she sang the song 'You and Me' with a chinese guy (forgot his name), and of course, in Andrew L. Thompson's Phantom of the Opera, singing the voice of Christine Daae.

The ticket that I bought is the cheapest one, I will be sitting far far away from the stage, but I am sure I still can hear her voice. The 'cheapest' ticket that I bought ain't cheap, it is RM253, the most expensive one is RM1203! Damn, I wonder if Sarah is going to shake my hand if I buy the VIP ticket. Anyway, I look forward to the concert!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When u say cheapest, I thought is between RM50 - RM75. I can't believe is RM253. I didn't know people in Msia need to pay this much to wacth a concert. Or because she is Sarah Brightman?

~Mae

Kwong said...

Ah Mae, u think RM50 very big ar? :) Sarah B. make Euro mah, of course need to pay more. :(