Saturday, February 21, 2009

Gotcha Jerry!


After two nights for setting up the trap waiting for this big fat rat, we finally manage to capture it. I bought the rat glue for RM4.50, I use it to capture two baby rat from the ceiling and one behind the house. So the cost is Rm1.50 per rat, will put that as "Pest Control Cost".
Recently I can feel the rat population is increasing, the alley cats did nothing to it besides making some annoying baby cry like noise to attract opposite sex. So I have to do something about it!
My mom said that I always use my phone to capture 'nonsense' photo. Here is another nonsense photo that you are going to see, with the title: "Gotcha Jerry!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got find Garfield and tell him your rat situation... hahahaha

Kwong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kwong said...

Errr... Do you actually mean "Tom"? Garfield prefer to sleep than catch a mouse.