Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday

My colleague celebrate my birthday for me, notice that the name is my initials, "V.K."? I think for the past three jobs I changed, I have 3 different name, one is "Voon", one is "Choong" and one is "VK", I do this so that people can better remember my name. Thanks to this bugger lawyer "VK Lingam", who had actually made my name easier to remember. Hahahah.

The candles, three big three small, I guess you know what does that mean. My boss txt me and wish me Happy Birthday on that day, she said, "You are 34 right?". I said, "Nope, I am 33", then she replied, "You are younger than I thought." ... I was like ^&*@^!!$ :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo, HAPPY Birthdy la...

pls accept the late blessing ,wish u be happy everyday :)


Merrily

Kwong said...

Thanks Merrily!

Anonymous said...

Age is just a number, take it easy, take it easy!!!!

~Mae