Friday, February 13, 2009

Check what is inside the washing machine


My mom called me today in the middle of work, wait! No, I should say that while I am pissing in front of the urine bowl. I told her that I will call him in a minute, it sounds like an urgent! But still, I need to call her back later, or else I won't be able to zip my pants. With one hand holding my iphone, one hand holding my 'brother', damn, that is what you called "multi-tasking"!?

Ok, here is what is going, she told me that she was shocked and still having cold sweat when she called me. She found a dead rat inside the washing machine! The rat might had hid within the laundry so when my mom dump all the laundry into the washing machine, the rat goes in as well, she didn't notice the rat. Of course, after all the detergent water flooding in, it killed the rat. My mom don't dare to remove the rat, so when I come back, I do the dirty work. I am not afraid of rat, my weakness is cockroach, where as my mom is not afraid of it. Everybody just has their own weaknesses, even Superman! :)

No comments: