Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Personality assasinated by evil political enemy

Some reading: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/opinion/breaking-views/136-breaking-views/18549-no-sex-please-were-malaysian-the-malaysian-insider

I really pity Elizabeth Wong who had fall prey to her political enemy (yeah right, don't tell me it is not political motivated). People can be very cunning and evil in order to stay in power. Dirty plots are used to damage the opponents' reputation.

PKR members are falling apart one by one now, some being bought off, some being framed and charged, now the latest case is nude photo some more, it was used to attack her 'morality', damn, imagine you can't sleep naked anymore if you want inside the closed door, once somebody post your pics to the net or start circulating it, you will have to quit your post, a silly remarks made by "Khir Toyol". I think PKR falls because they can't think like their enemy, simply not cunning enough and not rich enough because I believe quite a number of them comes clean. I believe Elizabeth's ex BF is a millionaire now after trading away the nude photos in his cell phone. I guess he can upgrade his phone now to a C905, so he can capture a clearer image. What I see that Elizabeth is quiting her post because she is intimidated by the intimate video clip instead of the semi nude photos, I have seen the photos (sorry, I am not going to distribute it), and I think it doesn't post any threat to her due to the image quality, the image quality is bad enough for you to deny that the lady in the photo is not you at all. What I believe is her enemy might be holding some sort of trump card - her personal sexual video clip, which has forced her to quit. Anyway, I gave my full support to her!

A message to Elizabeth's ex:
Dear Eliz. Ex Bf: I think you are a dead meat now, you better hide somewhere else because once your photo is out on the newspaper, I believe someone will take 'good care' of you! You are just a social scum that people don't mind to dispose you. Sleep tight! You Bastard!

No comments: