Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sick ... again

Alas.... my flu still have not fully recover since last Thursday night, went to see doctor and she gave me some medicine, it still doesn't heal because it doesn't comes with antibiotic, so I went to see doctor again on Monday, together with my mom this time, because she had fever too. I guess a lot of people get sick recently, hmmm.. I look at my record, it seems that I have visited the doctor 3 times in 2 months, that is not good!

Till today, the recovery is slow, I was hoping that the doctor will give me a MC slip so I can call in sick and take some rest. Unfortunately, she didn't give me any cert, probably is because I didn't open my mouth and ask for it. When I open my mouth, I complain to the doctor that the cough syrup is too sweet, she just gave me a smile.

No comments: