Monday, November 03, 2008

My first Burberry Product


Burberry 'Brit' for Men: RM170 (airport price) for 30 ml

I never bought any Burberry product before, last time I want to buy a Burberry shirt in San Francisco, but after looking at the price, 70+ USD after discount for a shirt?! I decided not to get it, it is too much for a shirt. I am interested on Burberry product because I think the Burberry design is very cool, imagine, just one kind of simple design and it lasted for such a long time without feeling outdated, that really prove the success of the design, like a Rolex watch, which some people might think it looks "Ah Pek" or "Uncle", but it really lasted for a long long time.
There is one time I went to check out Burberry fragrance, well, I kinda like the Burberry Brit's smell after comparing with Hugo Boss Pure (I bought their deodorant instead), so I ask my friend to grab one for me when he is travelling back from KK last weekend. KK airport is the only airport that sells Burberry Brit in 30ml. I try to settle with the smallest bottle if I could, because it takes me quite some time to finish the whole bottle and I still have like 30ml left for my "Starwalker".
I don't know about other guys, I don't have any loyalty when it comes to fragrance, I never repeat the same fragrance in my life, I am just out there to explore different smells and flavors.


Some tips I read from newspaper when come to fragrance selection, don't judge the smell from the paper tester. Spray it to your arm where you can actually smell the product. You see, when the smell mix with our sweat and skin, it might comes out with different smell, so it is best you try it on your skin instead of the paper, because you want to know the final result.

No comments: