Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bosch Windshield Wiper

I hope it will rain today, and it did...
Reason that I hope for rain?
After spending half and hour figure out how to replace my old silicone wipers with the new Bosch Windshield Wipers, I hope it will rain so I can test how's the performance of the wipers during the rain.

The china made Bosch wipers are not cheap, I spent close to RM40 for a pair. The cheaper one that was made in Taiwan will only cost Rm18.99 for a pair. Changing wipers are suppose to be a simple task which you can finish it in few minutes, but the problem is, you don't change your wipers like you change diapers. So you might forgot how you did it last time.

It takes me half an hour to change the wipers because I receive three different spare parts that comes with the wipers, I have to think of how can I make use of all the parts available. I was hungry and I started to loose my patience after twenty minutes. Until I reach a point and slow down, and try to look at the pictures slowly, then finally I figure out I only need one out of the three parts that were provided to me.... damn.. so confusing and misleading, no wonder I can't study Mechanical Engineering, it is not my kind of field.

Product Review:
Item: Bosch Windshield Wiper (with rubber for tropical country)
Smoothness: **** (Okay but not perfectly smooth)
Value: *** (Pricey compare to other brand)
Durability: Unknown

No comments: