Monday, November 03, 2008

Nescafe BlackGold Coffee


I have been testing the freeze dried coffee in the market recently, found this "Nescafe Black Gold Coffee" in Tesco Puchong. All the while I thought Nescafe ends on Gold Blend, but then there is this "Black Gold" thingy. Out of curiosity of course I bought one so I can try it out in office.
Recently I have been testing the UCC 114, 117 from Japan, Davidoff Coffee (don't ask me how come they start selling coffee), Nescafe Gold Blend, Classic, and now I think my favourite lies on this Nescafe Black Gold, it really smells good. Sometimes I just open the container and inhale deeply on the aroma coming out from the freeze dried coffee. You guys should try it out! The price for this Black Gold coffee is higher than the regular Gold Blend.
Researchers found that coffee product is rich in antioxidants, I think that is the good excuse for people to have one cup of coffee per day. Too many cups of coffee may bring harm to you though.
If you want to ask me why don't I go and try out Starbucks coffee? Frankly speaking, I think Coffee Bean tastes better if you want me to compare, probably Coffee Bean suits my liking. Anyway, it is all about marketing, consumers are blindy tricked to a "artificial-coffee-drinking-lifestyle", coffee cost is RM0.50-1.50, but marketing, branding, operation cost, cost Rm5-6, the rest is all net profit if you ask me. Reminds me of how smart that the businessman that generated the marketing tagline "Diamonds are forever", who actually needs a diamond ring to get marry? Most people did, because they fall into the "marketing trap". Okay, I think I better stop here, started to get out of topic.

No comments: