Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Paris Hilton in Jail

Read the news about Paris Hilton convicted to jail for 45 days due to wreckless drunk driving. I think this is not her first time driving wrecklessly, must have crashed her SL mercedes or something this time.
Being a girl that borned in a rich family, I think she is totally spoiled, hopefully by bringing her into jail will change her attitude a bit, is ok if you kill yourself for drunk driving your car wrecklessly, but it is not OK if you killed someone innocent, just like the recent case in Taiwan which the singer killed someone due to drunk driving. Some people said that Paris is quite dumb but some said she is smart because she knows how to make money, from album, perfume, TV shows, movies, etc. Well, for me, I think she is cute in a way, although some girls might disagree with me, but I am sure a lot of guys out there will agree with me. A guy friend of mine once told me that he watch such and such movie just because Paris Hilton is one of the actress in there, of course, I am with him! :)

Updated news: Paris didn't eat and drink much for past three days because she is afraid of going to toilet and afraid someone might have set up a voyeur camera to film her... Poor little girl! Perhaps that should cut down the jail term to 21 days if she behave well in jail, because I also worry that she will kill herself in jail. Celebrity going to jail is never easy, but they should share the same punishment with normal citizen, there shouldn't be any exception!

No comments: