Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Almost got into a car accident

Today I went to Klang to meet up with friends for lunch, while on the way to lunch, I drove like 60-70km/h on a straight road, while I was talking to my friend, i didn't see the traffic light at the side of the street, saw one car followed by the other turning to the right, I was so mad at first because I thought the car did not follow the traffic rule, but in fact it was my mistake. I try to break and obviously it is too late to break, ended up I have too make a honk and lucky the second driver slow down a bit and I was able to swift pass between these two cars in split second.
I felt so bad about it because I scared my friends in the car... :( Fortunately, everybody was safe, really makes me to consider that I should get an automatic instead of manual. My driving skill really sucks nowadays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, it was quite dangerous. During that incident, I first scan on the dash board to search for the airbag position. Fortunately, I was able to write this post to everyone at this moment. Well, compensation made up kwong's nervous feeling, he did have 3 plates of rice with Bakuteh. Was it realy that good or he was really hungry?