Sunday, February 20, 2005

God damn sugar daddy!

On the table that we sat during the charity dinner, there were a "odd couple", the man was like forty something, and the girl was like 20-25 years old, I think she can be his daughter already. Initially, we thought they were father and daughter, later on, we found out they acted more like a couple than a father and daughter. My sister-in-law "asked" me secretly are they father and daughter by using her cell phone, I took her cell phone and re-enter a new sentence, "The guy looks like a sugar daddy to me!" In case you are curious to know... Yes, the girl is good looking, might be studying in oversea because I heard she said that her vacation will be until March. As for the guy, big tummy, a bit dark, wear a glass that strengthened its' pervert looks. Perhaps this sugar daddy is "sponsoring" her future study. Reminds me the word of "援交" in Chinese, which I learnt it from the tour guide during my Taiwan tour, or 援助交际, where the girl gets what she needs by providing what she got, and the guy also help on providing what the girl needs, in return gets what he is looking for. Bah! What a chaotic society, god damn you, sugar daddy! Really look down of them, I didn't even want to say goodbye when I left the table. May be some of you might say, "Oh... may be they are really in love with each other leh?" If one day I am holding a 92 y/o grandma's hand and said that I am so so in-love with her when I am only 29, what will you guys think? You believe me?

1 comment:

Kwong said...

Where to get the application form? May I apply?