Sunday, February 20, 2005

I enjoy going to work.

I just told a friend of mine just now that I finally started to enjoy going to work during weekdays, it keeps me busy and no time to think of other things, no matter it is something happy or sad, I hope my boss can send me out to other countries when he come back. It has been quite some time I stopped playing computer games since my hard drive malfunctioned, so I can only work for my life away, at least my work stress is not high as it used to be. The comment that my friend gave it to me is, "UNHEALTHY!". What's wrong if I enjoy my work? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, based on how i perceive, life is basically the combination of WORK, ENTERTAINMENT, a LOVE(family love, heterosexual love, fraternal love n etc), all these 3 ingredient is essential to make a person a "COMPLETE person"...

if u r wondering, which ingredient should possess bigger "volume" in life. well, this varies with personality n age.but one thing is certain, none is dispensable.

i believe that ah kwong is having a concept now which he's starting to believe he can offset his lack of one ingredient with greater "volume" of another ingredient(kwong, guess u understand this metaphor)...but allow me to say, exactly like wat u friend commented, this ia UNHEALTHY....

trust me, initially, u r just one UNHEALTHY person(mentally), but the unhealthy will deteriorate to insane one day. probably u will be the man counterpart of my spinster auntie, totally repulsive to her family members.she keeps whining that she's so poor but she got million cash in bank, i guess she's insane. when i was young, she was pretty good auntie to me, even though a little defiant, but i still love her, now i hate her to max.

so, get the idea of how "incompleteness" might rot u?

Kwong said...

Well, I some what agree, we always need to balance out our life, just that sometimes or most likely is doesn't ended up the way we wanted it to be. :(

Anonymous said...

"just that sometimes or most likely is doesn't ended up the way we wanted it to be. :("

man propose, god dispose, but if you dont PROPOSE, how can god DISPOSE for u??

stay POSITIVE,not NEGATIVE