Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Two hours lunch

Today I had a two hours lunch with my Chinese colleagues, I am the only Malaysian there because the rest of my colleagues were on vacation, and the other one was on business trip. We found out that a lot of Chinese restaurant were closed during lunch time. Finally we ended up on a Mongolian restaurant which is opposite of Pudu jail.
The dishes was quite good, I love the appetizer, dumpling, lamb thigh, fried potatoes. Had Qing Dao Beer and coconut drink. I guess the restaurant is owned by Mainland Chinese, because the waitress is from Mainland and another lady who looks like boss also speak Mainland accent mandarin too. I was quite full after the lunch, makes me feel so sleepy after get back to the office at 4pm. The total bill is about RM371+ for six persons, the bill will be bear by our department, isn't that great? :p

No comments: