Tuesday, February 01, 2005


My room which is still under construction, quite messy at this moment, I am going to put a king size bed so that if my friends want to spend a night here, at least the bed can fit three people, plus I also hate it when the pillows fall onto the floor during sleeping. At last... I am going to get my own bed. :) Frankly speaking, I am not satisfy with the colors of the wall, it makes the room looks dark, I use ICI cloudless sky for the blue color and Nippon sunrise blue which turns out to be light green. I actually prefer very light blue. Besides, the floor color also look too dark to me, it make things even worse. But what to do? I don't want to repaint it again. Play the song.. "Let it be" :(Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add a picture to your blog where you have everything in your room. The best is with a naked girl. :D