Saturday, February 12, 2005

Chinese New Year

Perhaps is because I missed out a lot of Chinese New Year celebration while I was in US. Everytime I felt that CNY is not as fun and happy like I used to have it when I was a little kid. I still remember when I was a little kid, when CNY is very close, my dad used to scolded us for being "lazy" or doesn't help out on preparing the celebration, he used to command us to do this and that, for example, hang some decorative stuff, etc... Despite the scolding, I still enjoy having CNY because I can get "ang pows" (red packets) and have a long holiday from school. Besides, I can also play firecrackers and listen to those loud firecracker bang around the neighborhood. Those are the time that we actually feel the atmosphere of CNY.
But right now, things are a bit quiet... What I do is just eat and sleep...
These few days the weather is damn hot, around the 90s in farenheit...

No comments: