Sunday, February 20, 2005

Baptist Church fund raising dinner

Last night my sister-in-law invited me to join her and my brother to a baptist church fund raising dinner at Time Square Hotel. At first I thought it was a regular dinner, I ganied my interest when my sister-in-law said that the charity dinner organizer has invited Singapore's Jim Carey, Mr. "Phua Chu Kang" and another well-knowed young female Malaysian violinist to perform during the dinner. Ended up I did not regret attending the dinner, because the performance was quite entertaining. The funny part is, since I don't know it was some kind of religious dinner, before the meal starts, everybody closed their eyes and began to pray, as three of us were looking to each other, due to we were non-Christian. Besides these two well-knowned performer, there were also auctions and choir singing performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got hot chicks? No picture?