Monday, September 15, 2008

Where's the Beef?

Today I was having my lunch at the food court in the office building. I went to this "PHO24" chain store, which they are so 'proffessional' because they actually put the beef on the scale and 'weigh' it. Wow... must be following some kind of ISOxxxx procedure here...
But then, when I receive my beef noodle, there were no beef inside, just to confirm again I stir around and see if I can find any beef, hahaha, I thought I have ordered a "soup noodle", so I ask the waitress, "where is the beef?", I have to use my sign language and make a pair of horn on my head to make sure she understand. The waitress smill and apologize that they forgot to put in the beef... Hmmm... now I wonder if they really follow their 'PHO24 inhouse procedure'.. :)

2 comments:

炭精的世界 said...

Finally u locate Pho 24, actually, I found out that their chicken soup noodle is even better, not to forgot to try their spring roll.

Kwong said...

I tried their chicken noddle soup, one thing I dislike about it is the chicken comes with skin, I don't like the chicken with skin in the noodle soup. ;)