Friday, September 12, 2008

"Tonight I am in the mood to FUCK the government!" ~ Raja Petra

from left: Raja Petra, Tan Hoon Cheng, Teresa Kok

"Sin Chew journalist arrested", "Raja Petra arrested under ISA (Internal Security Act 1960)"... reading these headlines tonight really boils up my blood. Sorry Raja, allow me to borrow your quote tonight, "I am in the mood to fuck the government!", that is your first comment when you were interviewed by reporters when you just released from jail.
Internal Security Act "1960" was used in the year of "2008", I feel like using a big maul to knock on the mediteranean cone head - Syed Hamid. This double standard law was used by the Malaysia government to act against the opposition, whatever that is anti-government will be categorized as 'sedition', however, the stupid MP that make the statement which Chinese is a "squatter" in Malaysia was not charged at all, what kind of double standard law is that?
I can't wait to swap out these fucking idiots out of the central government now!! REFORMASIx3!!! Hey!Shit head! Can't you see my middle fingers?! You can put me into the jail if you want to slam me with the rubbish law , I AM NOT AFRAID!! I will join the protest (if any) when I get back.

No comments: