Friday, September 12, 2008

9-16: A historic date or just a false hope?

Political uncertainties + Global recession = Stock market drop like shit. I can buy a blardy car with all my paper lost added up together. The Cantonese said, "Cry also no tears"...
I believe on Sept 16, the first thing that most people will do when they reach office is turn on their PC and check for any updated news. See if there will be a change in government after they wake up on Sept 16. I don't think I can witness the history on that day if it really happened. I just got approval from my boss that I can extend my stay here. Well, shouldn't say her approval, cuz she kick the ball back to me and the local head of dpt also kick his ball to me when I ask them if they want me to continue to stay here or not? I am at the liberty of making my own calls now. Sometimes I wonder why is so difficult to say 'yes' or 'no', I am getting the answer like "up to you".
My boss will be coming down to KL the week after, hopefully she can give me some good news like raising my salary. Need some kind of increment to offset inflation as the new budget 2009 do no good to me, 1st, I am not a government servant, secondly, I don't make more than 200k/year.
So tomorrow morning I am going to extend my air ticket, find a way to take care of my laundry that is piling up, buy some USD with my RM from the legal counsel which plan to go back to KL tomorrow. In the mean time, let's see how's thing going for this coming few days.

No comments: