Thursday, April 09, 2009

Unsolved Mystery - Altantuya murder case

Ref: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/9/nation/20090409093431&sec=nation

After the long trial, the two policemen will be sentenced to death for the murder of a Mongolian lady who was claimed by some bloggers that she is related to our current prime minister in a submarine deal.

You see, you can blame that I watch too many Hollywood movie and that causes me to think too much. Unless you let me see that these two policemen are hung to death in front of me; or else, I doubt that they will be sentenced to death as proclaimed by the court. The two policemen who are 'proven' guilty can be released from the backdoor, be given with new IDs, paid them a few million Ringgit and asked to get lost from Malaysia forever and never come back; OR they get paid like 10k down payment and will be told to settle down in somewhere secluded first before transporting them out of the country, then assassins will be sent in to shut them out forever by someone that is rich and powerful... I don't know who is behind the plot yet, and I don't know if it may happen or not. I could be charged sedition if I name someone out without a solid proof, this is just my guessing.

I think I have mentioned it before. In order to murder someone with a few gunshots, and then take some effort to tie the body up and blast it with explosive, to me, it is very troublesome! You need to hate that particular person very very much, he or she might be someone who had murder your family member or had did something cruel to you; or else, what is the point of doing so? Especially when the two policemen don't even know the Mongolian woman, they were just taking orders from 'superior'. In short, they don't have any motive to kill the poor woman and some more, they don't have any access to the C4 explosives which was used to blast the dead body into pieces. You don't have to be 'Sherlock Holmes' to figure out how the case should be investigated, it is sheer common sense, just trace it back to the person who gave order. This has remained as a unsolve mystery to the people in Malaysia despite the court has released its' ruling this morning. I am sure the verdict can't convince Altantuya's father, so do I. We owe a big one to the Mongolian government.

The name 'Altantunya' was recorded in Wikipedia, I think her name is more famous than the current first lady in Malaysia.

No comments: