Thursday, April 23, 2009

TAX! TAX! TAX!

I don't mean "TAXI, TAXI, TAXI", I mean "TAX! TAX! TAX!".
I kinda like this article that talks about "Why should we pay income tax to BN?: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/opinion/hafiznoorshams/23865-why-should-we-pay-income-tax-to-bn
I think you can't blame those people who is so reluctant on paying tax or trying so hard to avoid tax, this is because we really cannot stand how the idiots in power trying to spend our hard earned tax money like water. RM200 for a Stanley's screw driver, first class air ticket, president suite, multiple"technical visits" by some "simple person" (Ref: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/19/focus/20090419074711&sec=focus_) Damn... if Mr. Toyol can call himself a simple person like that, I guess that the rest must be very complicated.
At last, I have finished my BE form and finally got the envelope sealed, like last year, I have to write a check to the Lembaga Hasil, so they can spend whatever they want with my tax money, be it the screws that were used in the submarine, or a push start button for the helicopter which we don't need. Sigh...

No comments: