Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tesco shopping experience

It was raining heavily when I was on my way back, so I decided to drop by the Tesco in Puchong so I can get my Skippy crunchy peanut butter, cuz I can't find it at Giant.
Well, I am not a regular in Tesco, one thing I really hate shopping at Tesco is because their goods are not properly arranged compare to Giant. Try to check out this photo that I took. Tooth paste next to soya sauce and chili sauce!? What the hell is that?? Lucky I didn't find that cooking oil is next to the LCD TVs.
Hmmm... is this their strategy? They purposely put things unconventionally, so it makes you wonder around the store and ended up buying more stuff. OR they purposely did that so you have more personal touch with the Tesco staff; they will greet you happily and give you the assistance that you need so that their staff won't just stand there doing nothing.
I have a hard time locating Marmite and Bovril, something that we use when we eat porridge. So I have no choice but to ask the staff for help instead of wasting more of my time in the store. The staff lead me to where I can get a marmite. Well, it is located in the area where you buy your tooth brush, shampoo or other toiletries. Argghh!! Welcome to Tesco!

No comments: