Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dear Mary Wong

Received this phishing letter from "Mary Wong", since she mentioned about Malaysia, I decided to send her my reply.

--- On Fri, 10/24/08, Mrs. Mary Wong <mrs.marywong@yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Mrs. Mary Wong <
mrs.marywong@yahoo.com>>
Subject: Dear Beloved Friend,>
To: > Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 5:11 PM>

Dear Beloved Friend,
Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs.Mary Wong married to Dr.Stephen Wong from Malaysia who worked with a construction> company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the> tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children.Since his death I decided not to remarry and presently I am 69 Years old.When my late husband was Alive> he deposited the sum of US9.5OO.OOO with a Bank.
Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of> authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability To talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.I have discuss this matter with my Lawyer and he is going to work with you to secure this funds from the UK Bank where it is been kept in a very proper and legal manners and he will make the arrangement with the Bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund to move the fund from England to your bank account with your data.My Attorney is Peter Brown. Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities, Note that you must ensure that this is not disclosed to anybody until the money has been successfully transferred to you.

Peter Brown Esq.Tel: +44-762-4155259> Fax: +44-701-4227512>
Email: michealbrown66@yahoo.com

Blessings,
Mary wong

Dear Mary Wong,
I find that your letter is full of shit. You said you can't talk, but then you can discuss with your lawyer regarding the allocation of your fund. Trust me, I think either you or the doctor, or may be your lawyer is lying. With your condition, I think you can live more than 20 yrs, not a few months which you have stated.

Secondly, do you have any idea when Tsunami happened? If you are 69 y/o I bet your husband had reached a retirement age in Asia long time ago, please study your facts right and don't make a fool of yourself. You need to do better than that to 'phish' me.

With some luck, I think you can find some idiots who believe in your bull shit. I respect your so called "Last wish in earth", nowadays medical cost is very high, you can use the 9.5 million you got to settle your medical bills with the remaining of the balance donated to the hospital to support other sick and poor patients. That will save you tons of trouble typing this email and sending out to other undisclosed recipients which we call that an act of 'phishing' in internet space.

Lastly, if you are still alive when you receive this email, I bet you are. Please stop what you are doing and enjoy your final years on earth. Or else I will have your contact forwarded to a FBI agent, so both of them can sit down and talk about your medical condition. Good luck to you!

No comments: