Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sarah Brightman's concert

I took the above shot with my i-Phone before the concert start. I think the hall is only 60% full. Those who paid for RM253 tickets later on filled up the seats in RM300-600 range. Sigh... I think the turnout could be better if the ticket is not too expensive and the economy is not that bad.
Frankly speaking, this is the concert where I did enjoy all the songs and music, this include 蔡琴。 Both of them got terrific voices but in different league I would say. There are a few moments that my mind had wander around and I almost fell asleep, not because it is not good, it soothe my heart.
I think my only disappointment is the concert last for less than 1 and half hour. Perhaps this kind of songs you can't sing for too long. The coolest part is I get to hear her sing 'the Phantom of the Opera' in Live.
By the way, I also bought a CD from her - 'Time to say goodbye'.

No comments: