Monday, March 23, 2009

Interesting Gifts

Posting some old pics, just to share some interesting gifts that I received this year. The towel is from my sister-in-law, very pratical stuff, somemore the towel is sewed with my name on it. I have no idea how she manage to do it. :) (she said it was done by sewing machine)
This is a Chritmas Gift from my department regional director. The book is really a good stuff, it is a hardcover "Hot, Flat and Crowded", a book that is written by Thomas L. Friedman after the best seller - "The World is Flat", which I have recommended a lot of friends to read the book.
I find that this book is not as interested as the previous one after I went through like 20 pages, but for sure you can read it if you crave for his work.

The book also comes with a personalized note from our director. Each person under him get the same book with a personalized note from him. I think it is really a good way to motivate your subordinates at the same time broaden their knowledge. Honest, I am very happy with the gift, I wrote him a email thanking him right after I receive the gift.


No comments: