Sunday, March 22, 2009

A letter to Subway

Wrote a letter of complain to Subway.

"I need to make a complain on the above mentioned stall. Your shop stated that it will open at 10am on Sunday and Public Holiday, so I waited until 10:05am, the shop is still closed. So I ask the Subway staff over there when the shop will open. He told me they will open at "ten something", so I waited until 10:25am despite the business hour is 10am-10pm (correct me if I am wrong), then only the staff there 'officially open' the gate. So I am ready to order my Subway sandwich... Well, some interesting answer I got from your staff:" the bread was finished yesterday, it is still 'baking'. He asked me to wait for another 35 minutes. Seriously, I am quite angry and disappointed but to walk away from your store.I mean come on, you guys open the store at 10am without the bread ready? If that is the case, why not change the opening time to 11am? I don't know what is going on with Subway, may be your staff just have a good weekend so they come in at 10am which is obviously late to work. Aren't the shop suppose to get everything ready by 10am? Or this is just a norm in Subway restaurant, that the 'full menu' will be ready one hour after the shop opens? Please, if you are reading this, relate my message to the chain store owner, do something! I believe I am not the only one who is complaining here."

No comments: