Sunday, July 13, 2008

Olympic Rank and Win Contest

I bought a new washing machine from SenQ recently, so I am eligible to participate in this SenQ Olympic Rate and Win contest where as you will 'rank' on which are the top 15 countries that will be most likely to get most of the gold medals in Olympic.
So I went to olympic website and did a research on their past three years result. For this year, I am betting that China will be the top gold medals winner due to home court advantage. I am better the top winners will be 1. China, 2. USA, 3. Russia, 4. Australia, 5. Germany.
During my research, I found out that Cuba is quite good in sport too despite they are just a small island country! They are always the top 15 in Olympic. This is something I never expected, all I know about Cuba is their Cuban cigars, Cuban pretty girls (according to my ex boss who work in Latin American for quite some time) and Fidel Castro.
Anyway, the prizes for this contest will be a 42 inch Panasonic Plasma TV, there will be 88 units for your to win. I just won a 32 inch Philipps LCD TV from Citibank few months ago by answering a few questions regarding KLCC. Now I will try my luck on thie 42 inch Plasma. In case you are curious where is the 32' LCD TV now, well, I sold it to my neighbor for RM1800, I will sell thie plasma TV as well if the price is ok, if not, I will just have it installed into my room.

No comments: