Monday, July 28, 2008

Durian Fest in Ericsson


There was a durian fest in Ericsson last Friday, I heard from my colleague that the company had ordered RM2000 in value of durians for the staff, there were Rambutans and Manggis as well. The email was sent few days ago about the durian fest.
On Friday, there is no announcement at all, but it seems that all the staff are aware of it, almost everyone went downstairs at 3pm to look for durians. A light truck was driven into the office area and two guys started to open durians non-stop with parangs, everyone reach out their hands like refugees begging for humanitarian supplies.. hahahaha
I am not sure how much I ate, but for sure I will control my eating habit, some of the durians are quite good, as they were "D24"s mixed in the basket.

No comments: