Monday, November 27, 2006

The visit to Faisal Mosque

Shah Faisal Mosques is the largest mosque in South Asia, it is located not more than 10 minutes drive from out guest house. Me and my housemate went there on Saturday afternoon to check out the sacred area of Muslims.
I feel a bit lazy to put the pic in my blog, however, you can check it from wikipedia if you are interested to find out how it looks like. :)
Due to we are foreigners, a number of Pakistanies viewed us like we are from different planet when we walked around the big mosque. There were lots of teenages there too, I guess may be is their school holiday or what (mostly girls around 12-15 years old). My good looking colleagues was dragged by a bunch of girls students so that they can take picture with her again and again from different batch like a celebrity. However, I also hope that I can take picture with the locals but the teenage girls shy away when me and another male colleague approach them. Well, we were invited by some guys too, they use their phone cameras to take some pictures of us... Perhaps Chinese faces are something new to them. Hahhaa. :)

No comments: