Sunday, December 17, 2006

BBQ + Pakistan Most Beautiful

This morning, due to the regional VP is here, my colleague and I were invited to join them for barbeque next to the lake, at first I thought it was the lake that we used to hunt , but it is not, we drove to a place which is about 80 minutes drive, it is a government dam which has a nice view. Commoners are not allowed to visit the dam, but one colleague called up the authority and told him that our regional office VP have to leave tomorrow, so he hope that the official can let them in to the dam.Surprisingly, they let us passed.

My colleague "kick" the driver away and ask him to take taxi back, so I take control of the Honday City iDSI, 1.5M. I was telling my colleague that I miss driving, and here comes my chance to drive. So I really had a good time and the so called Pakistan most beautiful is sitting next to me, felt a bit pressure too... heheh. There were two cars and eight person going for such a short trip, along the way, I was surprised to find out that the toll employees let our car passed by just because we are "Chinese". I think Pakistan and China really have a strong political friendship with each other, perhaps, "strong alliance" would be more appropriate, just like USA and UK, which they fought the Nazis together with each others like brothers.

It has been some time I didn't do the BBQ thing, and I never enjoy much on BBQ because eating BBQ food very often will increase the chances of cancer. However, today it is different, we had the Pakistan "Most beautiful" girl prepare the BBQ for us, I think the food was great, especially the mutton, and perhaps it is also because of the nice view at the dam, cool wind and sunlight. I really felt like I am in California!
Talking about the so called Pakistan most beautiful girl (which I agree), she is not our company's colleague, she said she lived in Pakistan for seven years, she is originally from Xin Jiang, she told me that she came here for study and fell in love with the country so she decided to stay here, now she is running a guest house and trading business in Pakistan.
In case you are curious how she looks like, sorry I didn't get to take pictures with her, she has nice long hair, pretty eyes, not so pointed nose, slim but not skinny. And there she had my vote for the prettiest chinese girl in Pakistan.

No comments: