Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cameron 2010

Just came down from Cameron Highlands organized by my old school mates recently. Quite a fun tour, this time we are staying in a rented bungalow, really better than I expected!
We need to drove up the hill to the bungalow, it was built around 60s on top of a private owned land.

There were total 5 bedrooms in the house, all attached with private bathroom. The owner really run his house like hotel, toilet paper, hot water, extra bed, matress and even towels are prepared for you.

All rooms were fitted with queen size bed, if there is no ceiling fan, standing fan is provided in each room.

There is a long dining table on the 2nd floor. Both kitchens had all the forks and spoons, knife, cutting board, filter water, food cover, kettle, etc.. Really, I think the owner had prepared everything for you. You want BBQ, he provide the coal and BBQ forks for you.


Nice flowers were planted everywhere.
2nd floor, you can sit on top of the special area to enjoy the cold wind and chit chat.
The exterior of the house - Valley View. I was actually standing on the empty field where we had BBQ on the first night when I took this photo.
The kitchen on the first floor where we prepared our BBQ and breakfast.

The living room. Got astro that comes with HBO, karaoke (CD not provided), and even two mahjong tables are prepared for you!!

The best room on ground floor.

The middle one

The room that I slept for two nights. I would say this is the second best room. I got a 'King' and the other guy got an 'Ace'. So I can only pick my room after the Ace holder. :)

Our second night dinner - Steam boat!!

No comments: