Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inside a Lego box set

You know? I never owned a Lego set throughout my life, to me it is a toy for rich family. It is really not cheap. My father never bought us any Lego set when I was a kid. The first time I saw Lego is at my neighbor and cousin's house.

So when my friend bought her limited edition Lego set, I said I would like to take some photos. This is because I have no idea at all what is inside the box. Ok, so if you were like me, you might want to check out the photos.
Exterior of the box - Lego set (Ferrari theme).
There were difference individually wrapped lego pieces, also some stickers

The instruction
The 'sample picture'

'Part numbers'
Sometimes I wonder if I spend my childhood playing Lego, will I become more patient and ended up becoming an engineer? My brother play wood blocks and he become a Civil Engineer. I buy and resell my toys, my lunch boxes, cards so I ended up studying business...

Anyway, I think I prefer to play one of these. The pic was taken at Bangkok shopping mall. Two questions popped up from my mind:
1. Firstly, how the hell they manage to drive or transport these two Lambo into the showroom?
2. If I ever owned these, where the hell I can drive in Bangkok when the streets jammed like hell! Err.. perhaps after midnight?

No comments: