Friday, December 04, 2009

Krabi + Phuket II

The island in Krabi where we stopped for lunch.
At night we went out for steam boat dinner, most of us got tanned after a full half day trip.

I wonder how much is the Quad size Burger King?!Take a walk after dinner, we went to the pub for a drink.

First time I am exposed to this kind of game (Jenga?). Well, I would say I am doing quite alright.. hehehe

The pub owner's dog? It is very cute. Check out the curly fur. :)

A very cute bartender with a very sweet smile. She looks better in real person.

The next day we take the ferry from Krabi back to Phuket Island. Took the shot at the pier while waiting for boarding.

Looking at the sky, you can see the rain storm is coming.

We safely cruise away from the rain. Clear sky ahead!

Everyone is hungry after we reached hotel, some can't wait to taste the local delicacy... for me, I passed... :p

The hotel that we stayed, it is half an hour away from Patpong beach, rooms are very clean and neat. The price is not very high either.

What a trip with a group of old friends from Primary school! :)

We dine at this restaurant recommended by the hotel owner. The food is quite ok and the price is reasonable too. (above pic)

On our next day lunch at Phuket, I had one of my best food in this Krabi + Phuket trip, didn't take down the restaurant name though, it is some sort of Irish Bar and Grill-kind of restaurant. The food is really good, the steak so juicy and you can't feel that you are actually having it in Thailand. Each person paid around RM40+, good value for money!

No comments: