Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cockroach massacre 2009

One night, while I was trying to shut the window, I notice there were four cockroaches crawling on my neighbor's wall. Well, no wonder there is a rise of cockroach appearance in my house. I feel that I have to do something, so at night, I 'armed' myself:
VK's:
'Equipment': Torch Light
'Weapon': Deadly 'Giant step'
Deadly Shelltox Insecticide, specially designed for cockroach
King Kong cockroach house trap

Cockroach:
'Weaponry': Cockroach bite; (damage 0.0001-0.0002, insignificant)
Special abilities: Causes fear to someone like me.
Potential disease
Speed +1
Anti Radiation

Casualties for the first day: Human: Nil ;Cockroach: 27 (One killed by my giant step, the rest killed by insecticide)
Casualties for the second day: Human: Nil; Cockroach: 10 (My cockroach house trap is full house in one night!)
Took out 37 cockroaches in two nights. One thing I feel good about trapping the cockroaches with the cockroach house trap, cuz it is fully utilized. That means I spent only 0.138 cents on killing one cockroach, money well spent! I guess I will get some negative karma on killing them... damn... really have no choice, but I need to control their population.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kwong said...

Hahah.. Thanks for your support!

Kwong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.