Saturday, December 19, 2009

Broga Hill Revisited

Woke up at 3:30am, just because I want to join my friends to catch the sunrise scene at Broga Hill. To be honest, I can't recall I ever seen a sun rises from the East in my lifetime. Arghh.. how 'unromantic' I am.. hahaha. I think it is really crazy to wake up so early to see sun rise, what is so great about it? Might as well continue to sleep! Well, I just want to see it once in a life time, before I am too old to climb the hill and watch the sun rise.

Arrived at the first hill, took a photos of the city... the surroundings are still dark. There are so many lights coming from the town, I wonder why people wake up so early? It is only 5:45am if I am not mistaken. The sky slowly turns blue...

Look at how many people on the hill, I can't even find a comfortable rock to seat for myself.




I think the sun rises from somewhere far away, I guess it is not so good to see sun rise on the hill.. The mist slowly retreated from the scene.



The sun ray breaks through the sky...


The time is around 8:22am, a friend of mine initiated it is time to leave and I think it is a good idea too... Reason? Zero rating on 'SPF' level.


We took a group photo before we leave. From left: Leong, Sally, Jonathan, Me, Joo Peng, Eng Eng.

No comments: