Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ericsson Party 2009 - "Off the Wall"

My company had a party at the Ministry of Sound Sunway two weeks ago... I 'die die' also want to go, cuz there are lucky draws, first prize is a 32inch LCD TV, I want to try my luck, if I win it for sure I will sell it... but of course, I didn't win anything that night, my colleague got a Swatch watch though. By the way, all photos that you see here are taken by my colleague - Choy.Free flow of Carlsberg beer... I wonder how we were billed?

During the party, I think Ericsson hired some hot chicks dancing along with Lady Gaga's Poker Face song, it was really cool and sexy seeing them twist their body so lively... I started to like this song even more since that night, it reminds me that Chinese New Year is getting close... Hahahahah.. I need to practice my 'Poker Face' again. Stop staring at the photo! Listen, there were some great talent show on that night too, I was very surprised to see a fellow colleague which I don't know that was able to dance like Michael Jackson! I thought the dancer was hired somewhere else!


My Indian colleague, Rohan, was surrounded by all the department hot chicks... hehehehe, like he is selling advertisement for 'C' beer, "Yum Seng! Just drink C beer and you will have all the chicks you want.. arghh...". Cool posture!


Ok.. my turn with all the lengluis... I don't want to spoil the picture, so I think I just stay low profile at the back... ^^

No comments: