Monday, January 22, 2007

Worst Orange Juice from MAS

I just dropped another email to customer care and this time, leaders@mas.com.my to complain about the lousy orange juice they are serving up there, if I still didn't get their reply, perhaps one day I will walk to their HQ and yell at the relevant department.
here is what I wrote:
Dear leaders of MAS:
I just drop another mail to customer care and I wondered if they really care because I never get any feedback from them. So I am write a letter to you guys and hope as a senior management member, this letter can brought to your attention. I wondered when is your last time flying with MAS economy class where most of the passengers and sales come from economy class. If the answer is yes, I wondered if you have tried the orange juice?
My mainland chinese colleague and I flew from KL to Islamabad two months ago, and both of us commented the orange juice that was served on the plane taste HORRIBLE!! I can tell you, even Indian and Pakistan local flight serve better quality orange juice than MAS. I am a frequent flyer and believe me, I never tried any orange juice which is worst than MAS, as I recalled, it is not like that before. My friend who came to Malaysia first time, also commented the orange juice taste horrible in her blog. I understand that MAS have to undergo some cost cutting, not to mention the quality of the meal is so so. However, I think the orange juice is a simple thing that will make a difference. Sooner or later, more and more people will commented MAS offer third class orange juice, and I can tell you, do not underestimate the power of "word of mouth".
As a Malaysian, I felt ashamed that our only international flight that represent the country offer such a inferior product to foreigners. if you are reading this and you never had a sip of the orange juice, please do feel free to help youself and try some. Off course, as a economy class passenger, we don't expect the flight attendant serve us Perrier mineral water or 100% Orange Juice, but at least, can you get something that is benchmarked to other airline? I think it is better you don't serve orange juice at all if you are giving the passengers this kind of low quality product. I hope as the senior leaders of MAS, you guys can seriously address this issue to relevant department. Thank you!


Choong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe , the letter is sharp ya and exacly hit the point. Yeah, I think not only orange juice but also other service should be really improved ...

By the way , personal opinion, u also can write a letter and recommend them selecting more pretty and beautiful air hostess to replace the current ladies , hehe