Friday, January 05, 2007

Bed Bug Attack!



I woke up last week and found out there is an insect died next to me, I was unable to identify what kind of insect is it, so I log onto wikipedia.com and hopefully I can find some pictures to confirm on what I am guessing - Yes, I am right! A blardy bed bug. A day or two before I spotted the lood suckers, I thought my arm was bitten by some Pakistan poisonous mosquitoes, it start to swell a bit and it feels a bit itchy if you try to scratch it. The night before I sneezed like 30 times and have a running nose. I walked to the pharmicist which is very close to my guest house, "60 second walk" and asked if the pharmicist have any ointment that I can treat the swelling mosquito bite, he was tell me that I had an "allergy", I double confirm and finally got the pills from him. The bed bugs will cause allergy reaction as per stated in wikipedia.
After I took the pills, the next day the swell started to went off... just two days ago, I was bitten again, three little bumps this time, I started to fill a little bit pissed and complain to the guest house manager that we have a "bug problem" with the room that I moved in three weeks ago. He told me that they will spray, but I didn't see the situation improve, I want to move upstairs and they always give me the reason that there is no space upstairs. If I found a nice guesthouse by any chance, I will moved out for sure if I find a good place to move with my other colleague, even though I felt that this house was a lot better compare to the previous one.
Besides bed bugs, let me tell you, while I was surfing on my bed, I saw little roached crawl up to my bed a few times, it just happened few days ago, within one hour's time, one baby cockroach crawl to my bed on the left and another from the right, off course, they never seen the daylight again after I saw them. Luckily those cockroaches that I encountered are not the big one, or else it will really scare the shit out of me if they crawl to my bed!

No comments: