Monday, January 29, 2007

Feedback from MAS Leader

"Thank you for your feedback, We will be forwarding the details below to our service quality dept as well as our F&B unit for their knowledge as well as to allow the appropriate response to your end. Pls allow some time for this to happen, and please be rest assured that this matter is being dealt with accordingly."
Best rgds,Farzleen F. Khan for leaders@mas.com.my

I got an anonymous feedback of hiring pretty girls as the flight attendant. My feedback will be:
For me, I really don't need the flight attendant to be young and pretty. The most important thing is, the personality, even though the flight attendant isn't that outstanding in looks, but when she got a friendly million dollar smile and great personality, I believe she can create a happy flight experience to the passengers. May be ten years ago I will said that I prefer the young and pretty, right now as I am turning older, I go for the better service, a young and pretty chick that doesn't offer a great smile and great personality won't get higher credit then a "ok-looking" chick. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have seen ur feedback .of course the personality is most important for a girl , but these girls might be more beautiful than normal girls because of their special occupation . we could not deny the good looking girl can give people a deep impression at the first time they did not know her personality. if the pretty girl has nice personality as well , that will be perfect. All in all , a pretty plus pretty personality that is every girls chase to ....

- the girl who wrote worse orange in her blog :)