Saturday, August 09, 2008

"You and Me"

I was touched by the song when I first hear it, the lyrics is very simple yet it is meaningful. It promote world peace for the humankind that live in the one and only world that we are staying, everybody is in one family, no point having war with each other. I never know who is Sarah Brightman until I hear she sing the theme song of Olympics 2008, so does Liu Huan, both of them did a fabulous job! Well done!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After listening to the theme song I few times, now I recall who is "Sarah Brightman", because her voice is so sweet and familiar to me, she is the singer who play Christine Daae in the Phantom of the Opera by Andrew L. Webber.

《You and Me》2008 Olympic Opening Ceremony theme song lyrics

you and me

from one world

heart to heart


we are one family

for dreams we travel


thousands of miles

we meet in beijing


come together

the joy we share


you and me

from one world


forever we are one family

No comments: