Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beh Tahan! ( I can't stand it!)

That day I was listening to OneFM, there is a program where people call in to yell "Beh Tahan!" in the evening. It could be someone releasing his or her stress on their colleagues, their boss, their hb/wife, bf/gf, etc during traffic hours.

One day, a college girl called in, said she want to yell "beh tahan". The DJ asked her why? She said she was being cheated by "scratch-and-win" scam, she said now she is trying to make a complain to the Consumer Association.

The DJ was curious, asked her how much she got cheated?

She answered, "5 thousand..."

At that moment, I feel like speed dialing to the program so I can yell "Beh Tahan!" too. When the DJ ask me why I beh tahan?

I would say, " I 'beh tahan' with the caller that just dialed in earlier, why is she so dumb being a "college student"? I expect you would have certain intellectual level or wisdom, or at least pay attention to what is happening around you and the world for god sake! When a person is stupid and is also greedy, that is how such scam works on you, don't you agree!

This is really nothing new as you can read it on newspaper, TV, etc.. Can't believe someone still got cheated in these days and some more is a "college student", which I believe he/she should at least possess a certain intellectual mind. Sigh...

No comments: