Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hitting two Rats with one Brick

I set up the trap last night, hoping to catch the rat that was still hiding behind my house. The next morning, I was happy to see the smaller rat on the top was being captured. But according to my mom, she said she saw a big rat, so it doesn't matches what I have captured.

On medical leave today, so didn't go to work. When my niece came back from school, she said she want to see the rat, so I showed her. To my surprise, there is another bigger rat that was ran into my glue trap! When I get close to the big rat, you can hear it squeals loudly, I can imagine it must be very painful if such a big rat bites you.

Nobody dare to deal with it because everyone in the family are afraid of rats BUT me. So I have to do the dirty work. First, I covered the rats with newspaper, and then I drop the brick a few times on top of them. It was pretty gross when you see some blood dots like red paint shoot out onto the floor. Damn, don't you think I enjoy doing this. Yikes!

No comments: