Sunday, September 06, 2009

Lake Garden - KL Bird Park

Ai yo.... really funny lar... after so many years, I never know that 'Lake Garden' was actually just half an hour drive from my house. All the while, I heard people talked about 'Lake Garden' since primary school, where someone wrote that they went to Lake Garden and stuff during school holidays or weekend. But I never know the place is located in KL?!!

My friend was joking with me that she said I am not from KL, ya right, I told her I am from PJ... hahahah

Anyway, to my surprise that the place is bigger than I thought, all the while I thought the place is located somewhere 'outstation'. I followed my friend to Lake Garden because I want to upgrade my photography skill a bit, this is because I feel that my skill is hitting bottom compare to my colleagues... sigh..

You know what? After I went back home, I actually asked my mom, how come you and dad never bring us to Lake Garden before wan? :)

Will share some photos later, connection is not very good with Streamyx narrowband.

7 comments:

炭精的世界 said...

Ya, that bird park full of local "big" bird, I'm sure you know which bird I am talking about... a very worth to visit place~ Last time, I bought Heather and her husband there, having fun~

Kwong said...

The bird u r referring to is a 'Hornbill' right? :)

炭精的世界 said...

Yes, did u manage to see a big black hornbill staying in one of the tallest tree in the park ? At first, I was thinking where the sound coming from, then I head up and saw that big hornbill there...hard to imagine such big bird can fly... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Lake garden is a very nice place for running maybe should try it out one day !

Kwong said...

Hahahah, Alfred. If Pelican can fly, then of course Hornbill can fly too. If ostrich can fly, I think it will be scary la.
Hmmm... I think I won't drive there for half an hour just to run for another half an hour. :)

pooityng said...

feeding the bird is not gerly and it is real fun!! :P

so what's your mum's response when u asked her the reason she never brought u to Lake Garden?

炭精的世界 said...

hmmm...pelican can fly ka ? hahahaha